- CurlyProducts.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and we expect people on CurlyProducts.com to do the same. It’s our policy—in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion—to disable or terminate the accounts of people who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read at the US Copyright Office website, we’ll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on CurlyProducts.com that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you’re a copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of one, you can report alleged copyright infringements on CurlyProducts.com by sending your DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement to our designated copyright agent listed below.
When we get your DMCA notice, we’ll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from CurlyProducts.com.
.Submit a copyright complaint
- To submit a DMCA notice, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent:
- Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you’re reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the content on CurlyProducts.com you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL to the page on CurlyProducts.com.
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I’m the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that’s allegedly infringed."
- Include your full legal name and your physical signature.
If the work you’re reporting is an image, you can ask us to remove all copies of the image. At the beginning of your notice, just ask us to “remove all areas on the site that contain the image.” Please note that we can only remove identical copies of an image—if an image file has been resized or altered, we won’t be able to find or remove it.
Send your completed DMCA notice to:
CurlyProducts.com Copyright Agent
3316 W. Cary Street
Richmond, VA 23221
Email: use our email form